Our Value Proposition
George Mason Learning Solutions is the single point of contact for organizations and individuals seeking to leverage the comprehensive for-credit and non-credit curricula of Virginia’s largest research university. The result: learners achieve measurable and impactful performance results.
For organizations, we work together to identify specific learning requirements and map those requirements to Mason’s for-credit and non-credit programs. The immediate benefits of working with Mason Learning Solutions are:
- Organizations have access to Mason’s entire array of academic and professional programs allowing for the creation and implementation of true multidisciplinary learning solutions;
- As active researchers, faculty bring applicable original research and specific client case studies to closed cohort programs – ensuring your learning solution is relevant to your specific issues and opportunities; and,
- Organization employees, in many cases, can apply their successfully completed for-credit courses toward traditional, accredited Mason certificate and degree programs
For individuals seeking to gain a competitive advantage and enhance their career path prospects, we provide an extensive portfolio of specialized workforce development and professional certificate programs. For individuals, the immediate benefits of working with Learning Solutions are:
- Programs are offered at multiple locations and, in some cases, are delivered in an online format;
- Current program offerings are focused on the most relevant and in demand professional certifications including human resources, facility management, government contracting and technology management; and,
- Should your organization have an education alliance agreement with Learning Solutions, you could qualify for an additional 10% discount (excluding GSA listed courses).
For additional information, please contact us to find out how we can improve your performance – at both the organizational and individual levels.